Bedbugs are the scourge of the new millennium – easy to get, but tough to get rid of.
In order for us to help rid you of bed bugs, we need to know more about your dwelling – how many floors, bedrooms, beds, etc.
Click on the button below and complete the Bed Bug Quote Request Form. We will be happy to provide you with a quote and get a service call scheduled.
Bed bugs are:
- Flat, reddish brown
- Apple seed sized
- Hide really well for 5-10 days
- Nocturnal and feed for 30 minutes and then go back and hide again
- Usually found in and around the bed
- Very flat and can hide anywhere
You might have bed bugs if you:
- See them when you turn the lights on at night
- Are affected by their bites (not all people are)
- See their blood stains, fecal matter or shed skins, especially on the mattress or box spring
How bad can it get?
- It’s easier to say there are few places where you can’t pick up bed bugs
- Under ideal conditions, starting with one male and one female bed bug:
- 5,000 in 16 weeks
- 10,000 in 18 weeks
- At room temperature they can live 2-3 months without a meal
- We provide 3 treatments, each treatment is 10 days apart
- Using a combination of spray, dust and traps
- We use this system to draw the bugs out
- We feel that heat treatment drives the bugs deeper
- 90% of our work is after the customer has tried to get rid of the problem themselves
The 3 P’s of Bed bug Remediation
- Proper preparation
- Proper Application
- Prudent precautions
In order for us to make sure we remove all bed bugs from your dwelling, you will need to complete all of the items in the checklist below. It is important that all of these steps are followed before we arrive to remove the infestation.
If you have any questions about these steps, please feel free to contact us at 630-820-3300.